Renowned smartphone brand TECNO is back with another breathtaking competition for young people, this time courtesy of the newly launched TECNO CAMON 18 series of smartphones.
TECNO CAMON 18 Short Film Competition is another step to help users capture memories not only in pictures but also in Capture videos.
Titled “CAMON 18 Short Film Challenge”.
TECNO, in partnership with EbonyLife Creative Academy, is targeting young filmmakers who are determined to go the extra mile. Young and aspiring filmmakers are encouraged to submit their videos online for the opportunity.
To be part of this competition. Skills required for a successful career in the Nigerian and international film market.
ELCA is supported by the Lagos State Government through the Lagos State Creative Industries Initiative (LACI), which is dependent on the Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture. Press.
TECNO launches CAMON 18 short film competition for young filmmakers Pulse Mix 25.10.2021 10:59 AM The renowned smartphone brand TECNO is back with another breathtaking competition for young people, this time courtesy of the TECNO CAMON 18 smartphone series recently brought to life. TECNO launches the CAMON 18 short film competition for young filmmakers.
The title “CAMON 18 Short Film Challenge”, TECNO is setting up in cooperation with EbonyLife Creative Academy is offering this competition to young filmmakers who are determined to put more effort into making their dreams come true.
Young and aspiring filmmakers are encouraged to submit their videos to Film Markets online.
The ELCA is supported by the government of the State of Lagos through the Creative Industries Initiative of the State of Lagos (LACI), which is subordinate to the Ministry of Tourism, Art and Culture.
ELCA’s vision is to build a bridge from Nollywood, the third largest film industry in the world, to an established value chain. on international best practices for providing filmmakers to serve both the local and international film and television markets and produce content that introduces the world to Nigeria’s unique narrative style.
The top 20 entries will be selected for the next stage of the competition, where they will be given the tools they need to create their short film stories.
From the 20 selected winners, 5 winners will emerge who will win cash prizes of 1 million naira, a month-long training master class at the EbonyLife Creative Academy and CAMON 18 premier smartphones.
To enter this competition, you need to know the following:
- Create a 1-3 minute short film; It can be comedy, fiction, or any other field that interests you. Your short film should have a cohesive story with a different beginning, a different center, and a different ending. Submit your participation on social media using the hashtag # CAMON18ShortFilm.
2. Posts can be submitted on Facebook or in Post your post as a comment on the CAMON 18 post on the TECNO Mobile Facebook page and be sure to use the hashtag # CAMON18ShortFilm and #TECNOxELCA
3. Submit your post on Instagram using the hashtag # CAMON18ShortFilm and #TECNOxELCA
4. Visit TECNO’s official discussion forum, TECNO SPOT, for more information on the terms and conditions.
5. Also follow TECNO Nigeria on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates on the competition.
This opportunity is open to budding content creators, videographers, and filmmakers who want to show the world who they are.
Entries open on the 18th of October 2021 and closes on the 2nd of November 2021. So filmmakers get your phones and start recording. Now!